Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blog envy

So, since this whole blogging thing is new to me, I decided to start looking around the "blogospher" (is this the correct term?) and see what everyone was up to. You can really get lost linking from one person to another and I have decided after much time (my husband says I am now addicted) jumping from one person to another's site, that I have blog envy. Not only are some of your sites incredible in their appearance, but the content is great... a little of everything, funny, deep, insightful and convicting. And, after the labor day weekend posts from everyone, I am especially envious of all of your wonderful trips and adventures. My adventure for labor day was to clean out our garage. However, I will have a great picture to send in to Flylady of all of the clutter and garbage I cleaned out... about ten 30gallon trash bags full along with about 4 boxes full of junk. And that is just from the garage. Wait until I declutter the house.

On another note, today was Mary Lyndsey's first day of 3K. When we got to the school, I was going to park and walk in with her to take some pictures and take some stuff to the teacher. She quickly informed me that she was "too big" for me to walk her in and that she wanted me to drop her off in carline. It was almost too much for me to handle. I did drop her in carline, but then parked the car and came and took some pics anyway.

Spencer had an appointment with his neurologist today. He is 11 weeks seizure free this Thursday. We are going through med changes once more so please pray for him.
Today he found out that Hannah Montana is going to be in concert nearby so we are hoping to be able to get tickets. He is so excited he can't stand it.

Nothing deep or profound to share today. I'm fighting a cold, so pray for me too.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I feel the same way after surfing around on everybody else's blog. LOL!

ocean mommy said...

Everyone feels that way when they start, I promise!! It's a totally different world! You are doing great!

stephanie