Monday, October 29, 2007

I've been tagged

I know I haven't posted in forever but in my defense I have either had company or been out of town since Oct. 11. I have lots to tell about my trips from the Rockies to the Smokies and everything in between. God is so good and so many good things have happened to me in the last two weeks I can't wait to tell about them and hopefully post some pics, but for tonight, I am going to just post the answers to being tagged by Amanda. I hope to post about my trip and some pictures after Halloween.

Here goes:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress at various restaurants (Pizza Hut, Voyager's View, Ryans, Capri's etc.)
2. Craft demonstrator at a scrapbook/stamp store.
3. Preschool and College Teacher
4. Orientation and Leadership Director

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Facing the Giants
3. Defending Your Life
4. Sleepless in Seattle

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Heroes
2. Jericho (it it will ever start back)
3. Lost
4. American Idol

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Hawaii
2. Cancun
3. Greece
4. Disney World

Four favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. My mom's fried chicken with potato salad
3. My grandmothers turkey and dressing
4. My father in law's chili with cornbread on a cold day

Four websites I visit frequently but not daily:
1. My blog
2. My friend's blogs
3. Bible Gateway
4. Faith Lifts

Four places I would rather be:
1. On a beach
2. In a mountain cabin
3. On a cruise
4. Scrapbooking with friends (also in conjuction with any of the above.)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I have to think about this one. Will post who is tagged soon.

Sweet Blessings,
Amy

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I love reading these little tidbits of information! Very interesting...:)

steph.