Monday, March 3, 2008

Miracle Mondays

I am so excited to share with you a new meme hosted by Beth at A Mom's Life. Beloved Mama let me know about this... so thank you. Miracle Mondays is a chance for you to write about a miracle that you may have experienced or witnessed in your life. You can go to Beth's Site and sign up on Mr. Linky. Post your story with a link back to Beth so we can all hear about the amazing things God can do. 

I couldn't believe it when I read Beth's post. I shared with her that God has just been dealing with me about starting this same thing! I really feel God wants us to know He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. That means He is in the miracle working business today, just like He was when He created the earth and when He walked upon it.

Instead of writing about my miracle experience here, I am going to link you to my recent post about it. It is a little long but worth it to hear about how awesome God is. You may be able to just scroll down. I was just able to share this story last Wednesday through "In Other Words" when Beloved Mama hosted it. You can even go to her site and read her post from Feb. 26 to link to other miracle stories.

Please go here and read about the awesome miracle God performed in our son's life. Please know that as I share this with you, I feel led to say that even if the outcome had been different for us during our storm, we would still believe that God is a great God and He is in control. 
He is with us on our mountain tops and in our valleys. 

I just can't praise Him enough!!

Had to share this too! One of my favorite songs.




5 comments:

God's girl said...

I like that song too!
What a wonderful story of a miracle! God is so good all the time. Your story is such a great encouragement. Thanks for sharing it and thanks for visiting my blog too.
Much love,
Angela

Kimberly said...

"Are you ready for a miracle?"
Oh, what a great question that song poses! I say I believe He is the God of miracles. I say He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. BUT am I living my life expecting Him to do miracles for ME? Am I living a life of expectancy? Am I ready for a miracle?
Wow, Amy. Thanks for giving me something to really think about and pray about! Exciting!

Greg C said...

Wow what a story. You brought back memories with this one. Our first child was over 10 lbs when he was born but within a few minutes quit breathing. My wife hadn't even had a chance to hold him when they told me a helicopter was on the way to get him. They took him to a local nicu and I had to go tell my wife about it. She had just had a C section only minutes before and she tried to get out of bed to go to him but the doctors told her she had to wait. He lived on life support and in a morphine induced coma for three weeks. It is hard to believe he just turned 16 and now is 6'4" and strong as an ox. I love the miracle Monday idea. I have a post for that next week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing and for sharing that song!!! I had never heard it before :)

Denise said...

God is so awesome, thanks for sharing.