Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just checkin' in/Describe Yourself

Well, I've returned from the Women's Conference I spoke at this weekend... which was awesome by the way. The theme for the retreat was "With All Your Heart" and the ladies were wonderful. I really enjoyed being with them.

I touched down at home just long enough to unpack, repack and leave for Michigan. I am speaking in Grand Rapids tonight and Kalamazoo tomorrow night for Epilepsy Advocate LIVE Events. Pray that the Lord will touch someone's heart through Spencer's story.

I have lots to share, but just a few minutes. I hope to post tonight. If not, join me tomorrow for Midweek Motivation at Writer Interrupted.

By the way... thanks to everyone who joined in for Then Sings My Soul this past Saturday. I love listening to all of your songs! One of my favorites this week was David Crowder by Tania at Faith Prints. I hear this song on the radio all the time, but this was the first time I truly listened to all the words, and the video really spoke to me. In the middle of all of my busyness, angels are singing "Holy, Holy, Holy" all the time. Oh that we would join with them.

Another that I really loved was Andrea's pick at Mommy Snacks. It was so powerful to see the words people used to describe themselves after being changed by God. We are certainly not who we once were. What two words would you use to describe yourself before and after Christ?

Blessings to you!
Amy

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for hosting it!

Melanie said...

Wow, Amy.. you are just a bit busy these days, aren't you? :) I'll be praying for you as you travel and speak. May the words you speak be straight from God.

Have a great week!

Carol said...

I'm glad you are there safely. I'm praying for you as you speak. I know God will use you to touch someone while you are away. Hmmm. I'm not sure what two words I would choose. I think before Christ I was describe myself as EMPTY and now I am most certainly FULL! :) Praying for your safe return.