Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I want to be famous....

Today was Famous Person Dress up day at school for Spencer. They are having a spirit contest and every person who dressed up won 10 points for their class. Spencer decided to be Harry Potter. 

Actually, I decided Spencer would be Harry Potter. I don't really care for the Harry Potter books, but everyone always tells him he looks like him, so I figured it was the easiest thing to put together. He even got to wear his school uniform as part of the costume. I borrowed a cape from Carol, used eyeliner for the scar, tousled his hair with gel and hairspray and voila... Harry Potter. I had a cute broom from an old witch's costume, but he refused to carry it.

Still I don't think anyone will have any problems knowing who he is. What do you think? Does he resemble him?
Sweet Blessings,
Amy

6 comments:

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... your son is much cuter. I really don't know much about Harry -- don't read him, but your son is adorable.

Mocha with Linda said...

Yep, you done good!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too cute! Nope, I don't think they'll have any problem recognizing him!

Laurie Ann said...

He does look like him. Cute idea!

Wifeof1Momof4 said...

Very close .. glad to see him smiling!

Karen said...

Very cute! I miss those dress up days with my kids...