Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've got the "hippie, hippie" shakes

For goodness sakes, I've got the "hippie, hippie" shakes! 

Spirit week continues - today's theme: Hippie Day. 



Isn't my little hippie cute? We even drew a peace sign tattoo on his hand with eyeliner. I almost wrote LOVE across his knuckles but he wouldn't let me. I told him he looked great and he said, "I feel ridiculous!" He said everything but the tie dye T-shirt was crazy. I had to go online and show him pictures of hippies to get him to wear it. 

Tomorrow is 50's Day. Leather jacket... here were come!

Sweet blessings,
Amy

5 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Ha ... what a cutie.

LAURIE said...

That is adorable! You were so creative...

Carol said...

Too funny!!

Kimberly said...

Your Spencer is TOO cute! Especially his resistance to getting too dressed up. :)

And I am so excited to read your praise about 6 weeks seizure free! Praise God!

Blessings!
K :)

P.S. Don't tell Greg N....but I've been watching 24 instead of Heroes this season. I know. I am such a traitor. I'm sure we will go back and catch up online at some point. :)

Cathy said...

He looks very cute, Amy!