Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Midweek Motivation - The Move

midweek_motivation_button.jpg
Married about two years, my husband and I clearly felt we were supposed to move. However, nothing about a move made sense. We both had jobs, we only had one car but we were managing, and we had a cute little apartment.

I tried to rationalize why it wasn't a good idea to move. I even made a list. We wouldn't have a place to live. We didn't have any leads on jobs. If we did find jobs and they weren't in close proximity, how would we make one car work then?

To read the rest of this devotion, click here.

Sweet Blessings, 
Amy

PS. If the WI site is down again, I will post the rest of this devotion later in the day. Please come back to visit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Wifeof1Momof4 said...

Yes, it is still down .. excited to read the rest of the devotion .. as we are comtemplating a move ...hmmm

Good to know things are well w/ Spencer.