Monday, April 13, 2009

5 Minutes for Faith - "Just Like the Disciples"

I'm over at 5 Minutes for Faith today, come join me.

5 Minutes for Faith - Daily Devotions for Moms



Do you ever have difficulty believing something you know Christ has promised? Perhaps you have heard Him whisper, "you will have that child you so desperately want, just wait" or "your marriage is not over, trust me" or "I will provide for you, you will have everything you need." Sometimes we think the things He has promised us, the things we dream of, just can't possibly be true. Then we feel like second rate Christians, not worthy of carrying His name and promise to the lost. We think, "If I can't trust Him, how can I be worthy to ask anyone else to?" If you have found yourself doubting or confused lately, don't be so hard on yourself, you are surprisingly just like the disciples.

To read the rest of this devotion, click here.
Sweet Blessings,
Amy

No comments: