Friday, July 10, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Drifter


Not long ago I read an article by Charles Stanley about the danger of drifting. (If you would like to see the outline of his sermon click here.) It impacted me greatly because I have really been struggling lately in my spiritual walk. It made me realize that anyone can fall into the enemy's trap and suddenly find themselves way off the path God has set out for them. The good news is He is always ready and willing to help us find our way back to Him.

I love this song by December Radio. Hope you guys enjoy it too. 
Have a blessed weekend!

Amy





10 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

So true, Amy. Thank you for being our hostess again. I am praying for Spencer and for your family.

God bless you!

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

I"m actually on the ball this week. Yay, ME! I like your song, Amy, very nice!

luvmy4sons said...

I came over through Debra's site. Blessings to you!

annies home said...

amen you know it is Gods will that we walk with him but when we fall off the track he will wait for us, help us and yes still protect us. Oh how precious is our Lord

Debbie Petras said...

Amy, the song went perfectly with your message. It can be easy to drift. Thank you for the links to the Charles Stanley article and serrmon outline. I always find his messages so on point and Scripturally sound. May the Lord draw you so close to Him today. I just prayed for you Amy. Also, thank you for so graciously hosting TSMSS. You bless others including me by doing this!

Karen said...

What a good message! I had not heard this song before....

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Thanks, Amy. I needed to hear this and read that today.

We're trying to find a new church, We just feel we're flopping around...drifting, I guess.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard this group or song, before. I love the words!!

seesawfaith said...

HI Amy!

Thanks so much for your continued hosting of this meme. It is such a blessing to so many!

Sarah said...

Delighted to meet you! Dear one, thanks for sharing your hope and struggles with all of us.

Keep writing, the world is reading.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn