Friday, October 23, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday -Kutless

I love this new song out by Kutless. Their new album It Is Well released on October 20. This is the first single. The words are great. And so true... I've seen miracles happen.
Have a blessed weekend!


Kutless “What Faith Can Do”
Everybody falls sometimes
Gotta find the strength to rise
From the ashes and make a new beginning
Anyone can feel the ache
You think it’s more than you can take
But you are stronger, stronger than you know
Don’t you give up now
The sun will soon be shining
You gotta face the clouds To find the silver lining
I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do

It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
Impossible is not a word
It’s just a reason for someone not to try
Everybody’s scared to death
When they decide to take that step
Out on the water
It’ll be alright
Life is so much more Than what your eyes are seeing
You will find your way
If you keep believing

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do

Overcome the oddsYou do have a chance
(That’s what faith can do)
When the world says you can’t
It’ll tell you that you can!

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do
That’s what faith can do!
Even if you fall sometimes
You will have the strength to rise.


13 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I love this! Never heard it before but the lyrics are great...especially liked

"Everybody’s scared to death
When they decide to take that step
Out on the water"


My pastor preached about this last Sunday...

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord for silent prayers that gets answered.. Praise Him for what faith can do.. The song is great..

Mine is here:

http://pinkyshelo.blogspot.com/2009/10/then-sings-my-soul-saturdays-nearer.html

Mary said...

Amy, what a wonderful song...the lyrics are speaking to me tonight.

God bless,
Mary

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

I love the lyrics, I will try to listen to the music later. Thanks for sharing this song.

http://sarahg26.com

LivingforGod said...

Nothing is impossible with God! Thanks for sharing this. I had never heard it before.

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

I had already posted mine, God bless and a blessed weekend, Amy.

http://www.sarahg26.com/2009/10/i-have-maker-he-formed-my-heart-before.html

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this video and song. I was driving home with a lot on my heart and mind today when this song played on the radio. I had never heard it before but it ministered to me!

God is so faithful!

Have a blessed weekend!
Jill

Mocha with Linda said...

Hi Amy, Thanks for being so faithful to host TSMSS!

Kutless has great music. Thanks for sharing.

Peggy said...

Blessings and thanks Amy for sharing this new release! It's a great song!
All of us need songs to build up our faith & hope! I have to go check out Kutless' new CD. Hope "It is well" with you all and you enJOY a wonderful weekend & many blessings!

GranthamLynn said...

Oh my gosh Amy this is so great. It is amazing what God can do. You have to come and see my song today and what I wrote. This one fits too! Thanks for sharing it.
And the amazing thing is Kutless was requested by our boys. Read my post you'll understand!
Have a Blessed TSMS.
BTW I haven't been here in awhile missed you.
Hugs,
Sherry

my home sanctuary said...

Amy I posted another song I found on one of the other TSMS posts..it goes along with my post at My Journey Back. Come and visit this one too.
Hugs,
Sherry

Jhona O. said...

Thanks for sharing this song! I love it. Have a wonderful Sunday!

seesawfaith said...

Sorry I'm late this week Amy. Satan has really been trying to hold me back from praising God, and I am struggling back!

Thanks for offering this ministry. I love knowing I have a place to go to see how God is working and being glorified in the lives of so many wonderful, diverse and amazing people.

Shannon