Friday, September 24, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



Tonight at our school's 10 year birthday party, two of our students sang this song. I had forgotten how much I love it. It brings me to such a place of worship. Hoping it does the same for you!

I praise Him and worship Him because of who He is.

Elohim - God, Mighty Creator
El Roi - The God Who Sees Me
El Shadday - God Almighty
El Olam - The Everlasting God
Yahweh Yireh - My Provider
Adonay - My Master
Yahweh Rophe - My Healer
Yahwey Nissi - My Banner
Yahweh Shalom - My Peace
Yahweh Tsuri - My Rock
Yahweh Tsidqenu - My Righteousness
Abba - My Father
El Elyon - The God Most High



Sweet Blessings,
Amy



13 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Oh, I love this song!! Thank you so much for sharing it as well as the wonderful words in your post.
Blessings!
Mandy

My Mad World said...

Beautiful song!! Thank you for sharing it!! There is no better way to say it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amy for sharing this beautiful video. I hope you have a wonerful weekend. Thanks for hosting TSMSS.

Erica said...

Amy your lyrics inspired my choice of song, though it's very different! Thank you for sharing that beauty, I've never heard it before!

My Mad World said...

Sorry that I added mine twice, the first post the comment section wasn't working. =(

Debbie Petras said...

I love this song Amy! It's always good to remember who He is that we are praising.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Karen said...

This is a great song. Thank you, Amy, for TSMSS!

LivingforGod said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful worship song! I do thank and praise Him for who He is!

Michelle said...

AWESOME!!
Right now God is
Yahweh Shalom - My Peace.

Teacher Engineer said...

He deserve our praises and worship!!!Amen:)Great song Amy!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful song! Thanks for posting it today!

Create With Joy said...

Hi Amy

I just discovered your blog and am joining you for the first time this week! I love reading about the names and character of God - this week I was reflecting on Jehovah Elohim!

I signed up to follow you and invite you to join me at Create With Joy!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

I, too, love that song. Thanks for hosting!

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy
http://www.lindaslunacy.blogspot.com